Hello Again!

I feel like it's been forever since I've posted...but it's only been like a day and a half!  I guess I was just super busy the last few days!  I've had a few quizzes (not super time consuming really), a paper to write, a camp check-in (love them!  It's a twirling camp that my Mom actually went to when she was in high school, and now they're staying in my building!), and I've been sewing! :)  After I whipped up five passport covers like mine (talked about it in that last post....) and a custom one for Donna at My Shabby Chateau! :)  I love it so much! :)  Adam looked over while I was sewing on the button she picked out and he said it looked really great!

FYI: Keep your eyes peeled for this fabric again soon! :) ((MOM <3 )) :) :)

Comments

  1. Hi Wendy
    Wow! I didn't even realize that in the midst of all of your sewing projects, you had classes this summer, too! Thank you so much for sending out my passport covers so quickly! They look awesome & can't wait to receive them! Have you heard about the linky party that Rory over at Tools are for women, too? He is having a party today thru Sunday, for all on-line sellers to promote their stores for free! So that's where I am heading now! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week