Sneaky Smoothie! :)

I wasn't really hungry at "dinner time" today, so of course I got hungry around 10:45pm tonight!  I decided another smoothie was the perfect solution (instead of with those chocolate chip peanut butter cup cookies the husband and his friend are eating hahah).

The fruit I've been using almost daily  is a banana, some frozen blueberries, a few strawberries, and some orange juice.  Well, I used the last of the bananas in some banana bread last night while Sarah and I were watching A Walk to Remember.  I looked in the freezer and found 1/4 cup of frozen sweet potato puree.... :)  My sister-and-law and I like to mix sweet potato puree to shredded cheese before we make our grilled cheese sandwiches....and it's also delicious when mixed into homemade hot cocoa (filling too!)  I got those recipes from Deceptively Delicious.

So anywho.....I added that last bit of pureed sweet potato to some orange juice, about 5 strawberries, and about two handfuls of blueberries.  Delicious and I can't taste the sweet potato! I feel so healthy right now! (Besides the fact that I'm "eating" at 11:45 at night!!

cell phone picture...but hey! It's almost midnight! hahah! :)


Comments

  1. we have been having a lot of smoothies too!! and i love that movie. it never gets old! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! My sister said she didn't remember ever seeing it (but she probably saw it when she was five!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a Tervis Tumbler I see?? How about, those are the best cups ever! Me and Harrison both have the ones with the Auburn symbol and we LOVE them.

    ...oh...and your smoothie looks yummy too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It most definately is!! LOOVE those cups! We have 2 with and AU on them, one with tiger eyes, and one with War Eagle. :) :) Wedding gifts!! I never would have thought to get them on my own, so I'm sooo glad people thought to get them for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week