Yay!!! I Learned Something New!!! :)

I made a button for my site!! :)  I'm so excited! I did some research and figured out how to write the html code for a hyperlinked image...as well as the html code for a text box holding the html code for the hyperlinked image....

In other words...look at the top of my right side bar.  I DID THAT!  :) Ok, I'll calm down now hahaha.

If you want to put a link to my page on your page, feel free!  Here's how:

From your Blogger Dashboard, click on the "Design" tab on the left side of the page.  You'll see boxes representing the layout of your blog.  In your sidebar, click "Add a Gadget."  A window will pop up with some different options, click on the + next to "HTML/JavaScript."  When another box comes up, copy and paste the text under my button into the text box that pops up.  Click "Save" and you should be set! If you don't want my button at the top of your page, you can rearrange the items on your sidebar by clicking on them and dragging.

Comments

  1. I SO remember the thrill I experienced when I figured out how to make my site buttons. I'm telling you! I put on my facebook one day that I'm such a geek... one little blip of html coding in the right spot can make my day. (smile) Thanks for your kind words. Nice that you've got a firefighter and I've got a cop... together we could save the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you stopped by my blog - thank you! And, I love your button - you have inspired me to try and make one, thank you so very much! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very exciting!! I love it :) I find that when I discover something in blog world, it is like GOLD. Everything seems to take so long sometimes :)

    Thanks for the FF follow :) Your blog is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I am a new follower and looking forward to reading more! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wendy! I'm here visiting from New Friends Friday at The Girl Creative.

    I just love your blog! It is so cute, and it's fun being able to read experiences of other newly weds (my husband and I just got married 6 weeks ago!).

    Looking forward to reading more.

    ps....WAR EAGLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adam and Wendy! We picked you to be one of the five favorite blogs that we've discovered recently. Come on over and pick up your award here...
    http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/2010/07/friday-and-award.html

    Great job with your button. Enjoy the weekend! :)

    Jake and Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it exciting to make that button? It was a bit of a new experience for me, but I was so elated when I succeeded. Congrats. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week