30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 5 : Your Siblings

2 years 2 days and some hours after I was born, Rachel showed up! :)
We're quite a pair aren't we? :)
Since then, she's grown hair.  Lots of pretty pretty long curly hair that she straightens
...but it's super pretty when it's curly!! :)
I scoped out Facebook for some curly/straight pictures...here's what I found!


Aww and she pretty. :) And she makes funny faces too.  They make me laugh! :)

Really that would be both of my sisters make funny faces...here's a nice lead-in to Sarah! :)

10 years 3 months and 13 days (whoa, look at that..10+3=13 haha) after I was born (therefore, 8 years, 3 months, and 11 days after Rachel) Sarah showed up! :)

Look at that cute little baby!! :)

 


And now she's just too grown up!

Here are some more sisterly pictures through the years! :)
((Sorry Mom if I make you cry again!!! :) :) :) )

The day I moved to Auburn for the first time.

This girl loooves Auburn.


Aren't they just precious? :)


Rachel came to a rainy Auburn game with me! :)

And I went to watch her volleyball team in Auburn...

...and in Bham.

Rachel's HS Graduation.  I look rough, but she looks pretty! :)








Comments

  1. such adorable pictures! I love this 30 day blog challenge... very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    I'm also the oldest and have 2 younger sisters! AND, the spacing is almost the same... 19 months after me, my first sister was born, and 10 years after me my second sister was born [I don't have it down to the day though, haha!]
    But then we had a boy tagged on to the end of all that. :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week