Breakfast Bread

I wanted to make a bread to eat for breakfast while we're camping but I didn't have a recipe that would come to mind other than Friendship Bread and that takes about 10 days to make!  I improvised!  I took my Grandma's Zucchini bread recipe and took out the zucchini and added orange juice.  Wonderful! :)


Look at that cute squirrel!

And these adorable leaves!! :)

Here's my Breakfast Bread Recipe! :)

3 eggs
3/4 cups veggie oil
1 2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 1/2 cup flour
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice

Beat eggs.  Add oil, brown sugar, vanilla, and orange juice.
Add flour, cinnamon and all spice.
Pour into greased pans and bake at 325*F
Cook 1 hour for a 9x5 pan
Cook 25 minutes for miniature loaf pans/cupcake sized pans.


Comments

  1. Tried this recipe this morning. It was great! Next time, though, I may try orange juice concentrate, just to see if I can get a little more orange flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some of my Christmas presents this year, I'm giving this bread cooked in a Christmas-decorated ceramic loaf pan with the recipe attached. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week