New in my Etsy Shop!

I just added a few things to my Etsy that I made last night!
I'm working on a few other things! If you have suggestions,
special orders, etc, send me a message! :)

I've got something really cool coming pretty soon that's going
to be an awesome Christmas gift!! I can't wait!!! :)


Rosette Elastic Headband - $8.00 and can be made in other colors

Green Bell Earrings - $4.00

Blue Button Earrings - $4.00


And more to come a little later! :) :)

PS I made business cards today :) :) :) The blue earrings are modeling them here!! :)

Comments

  1. It looks great wendy! I LOVE the headband! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and best of luck!! Everything looks great and love your business card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added your etsy shop to my favorites! :) I love the passport cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week