30 Day Blog Challenge : Day 7 : Favorite Movies

I have quite a few movies in my collection at the moment.  Quite a few Disney movies actually because for my 22nd birthday, Adam decided to give me (at least) one Disney movie a month for every month to my next birthday.  I'm pretty sure he went a little past my birthday because he was having fun surprising me with new Disney movies (for our future children of course...and because we love a good happy ending!)

But if I had to pick...my favorite movies would be...

THE WIZARD OF OZ
The Wizard of Oz (70th Anniversary Two-Disc Special Edition)

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (which I JUST got in the mail!!! :) :) :) )
Beauty and the Beast (Three-Disc Diamond Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo in DVD Packaging)

And several others...like....Fireproof, Princess Diaries, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Toy Story (all of them!), oh and Enchanted.......

Fireproof The Princess Diaries (2-Disc Collectors Set) Aladdin (Disney Special Platinum Edition) Mary Poppins (45th Anniversary Special Edition) 
Toy Story Toy Story 2 Toy Story 3 Enchanted (Full Screen Edition)

You know, if I sat here for a while, I could think of a lot! :) I'd have to say a recent favorite is Despicable Me.
Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
 :) We went to see that when my littlest sister came to town to stay with us for a week this summer and it was so good!

I have to stop writing now because I keep going back and adding more and more movies! :)

Comments

  1. You have a lot of the same favorite movies as I do. :) It's just too hard to pick one favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love those movies, too! Maybe it's a Wendy thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week