Katie's Journey is doing a link up for 30 days with various topics for you to write about so that others can get to know you! :)
Day 1 is Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts
In case you didn't guess from the title, I'm a graduate student married to a firefighter! :) We live in an On-Campus Residence Hall with about 100 undergraduate females. I'll be taking my comprehensive exams for my Master's Degree in Exercise Science-Biomechanics next semester and assuming I pass those I'll start my Doctorate program in Exercise Science-Motor Behavior. Why the two different specializations? Oh, because I love studying both areas!! :) My husband is majoring in Exercise Science as well and is highly considering a double major in Nutrition! :)
15 random facts....
- I met that guy in the picture with me (from our one year anniversary) in the tenth grade.
- We started dating in the eleventh grade. (That counts as 2 different facts, right?) :)
- I'm the oldest of three girls.
- My favorite outfit is a t-shirt, jeans, and my Chaco flip-flops. (with a sweatshirt if it's getting chilly!!)
- Anytime I'm sick, my favorite thing to eat is a big bowl of Cream of Chicken soup.
- I could drink orange juice all day!!
- I love that the weather is just to the point to where I can ride my bike to class and back!
- I'm incredibly forgetful...I always remember what I forget but at the most inconvenient times. (Example: for the last two months I've been trying to remember to schedule an eye doctor's appointment. I can never remember to schedule it until after the eye doctor closes or on the weekends. One day I'll remember I guess!
- Speaking of eyes, I feel like I've got some crazy vision! Without glasses or contacts, I can see less than a foot in front of me with my left eye, and about two feet in front of me with my right eye. Imagine the cross-eyed feelings there! hahah! :)
- I love to speak French! (I need more people to practice talking to me!!) :)
- My ears aren't pierced. I'm kinda chicken and I pretty much know I would just forget to wear them (remember, I'm forgetful!!!)
- I used to dance in high school! :) I loved it and I miss it!
- I love watching wedding planning shows, even though shows like Bidezillas just make me mad because the girls just don't know how to act!
- I can't wait to be a mom, but I'm going to unless God has a different plan! :)
- I have lots of plans to design my own clothes. Don't know if I would sell them, but I would at least make them and wear them! :)