Hoo are you Tuesday

1. What is your natural hair color?

Brown with some Auburn-ish highlight.

2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?

mmmmm sunsets...They have soooo many colors!

3. What is the first thing you notice about people?

Hmm...probably if they remind me of anyone else. So not necessarily just eyes ir nose or something but "Do they remind me of anyone else I know?"

4. Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?

Depends on the day and whatever else is going on.

5. What size of shoes do you wear?

Huge. haha. about a 9 or 10 but I still haven't quite grown into them. Adam calls me Ronald McDonald....


NightOwlCrafting



Comments

  1. Your hair sounds pretty! Mine is pretty dull dirty blond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. So is your hair still your natural color? No, you don't have to answer that. Size 9 is not big. I wear 9, too. LOL! Enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing. beth @ http://anothersummeroffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week