France Flashback

Megan and I went shopping today (in the rain...).  We haven't been shopping since before training and people moving in.
My main goal was to get some free coffee from World Market.  They've always had a program where you buy a bag of coffee, you get a punch on your coffee card.  After six punches, you get a free 12 oz bag of coffee! Now they're getting rid of the paper card and combining the coffee rewards with the World Market Explorer program.  And....if you had at least 3 punches on your card, they'd go ahead and give you a free bag now for turning in your cards! ((So I did!))  While we were wandering around, I found this...


Mine wasn't in this pretty jar though! World Market has all sorts of spices for 99cents a bag, and each bag is the perfect size to refill our spice jars, so I got one of those.  It smells sooooo wonderful and reminds me of the South of France!!! :) It's made up of marjoram, savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, fennel, sage, and lavender. I can't wait to put it on some chicken!


New Friend Fridays

Comments

  1. I love herbs de Provence, too! I bought a bag of it along with a neat little spice grinder in Paris! I picked it up at one of our favorite street markets. I also bought from the same man an olive oil dispenser. Tres chic! I will have to blog about it sometime! Every time I look at them, I think of Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, I can smell it too! Great blog, I'm just over from New Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love World Market! They have a great wine selection:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week