Lots of free samples!

I love free samples...They're such a nice way to try new stuff! (And a nice way to get something you like for free too!!)  :) Today we got Cheeto's Mighty Zingers in the mail and some Atkins Snack bars.  Yesterday we got a free sample of Krill Oil (no longer available) and Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Today I signed up for IdeaPaint, which is like chalkboard paint, except it's dry erase board paint.  I figure I'll find some good use for it! :) And I've got some Aveeno shampoo and conditioner on the way...and some Post-It Tabs... some Pledge furniture polish wipes...and I signed up for these Gummie Vitamins for Adults a while back!  Yay for getting lots of mail and trying out some fun stuff! :)

((Oh wait, here's one for Free Instant Taster's Choice Coffee I got a while back...I LOVE it! :) ))

Anywho, that's about all I can think of today! Right now I'm just relaxing (about to pour a cup of coffee) and going to read over some notes for class this week.  My brain is so tired right now! hahhahah!  Our first RHA meeting of the year is tonight and I'm really excited about it because it's the first meeting where I'll be the Advisor!! :) I started as an "attendee" (is there a better word for that?) my freshman year of college, then I was "Social Co-Chair" spring semester...worked my way up to Co-President, then Area Coordinator - Hill (I think that's what we called it at the time...now it's essentially a part of the Public Relations group), then National Communications Coordinator, then I was a "I'm here if you need me, I can answer lots of questions, I don't have an official title because I have successfully watched this organization become a student-run organization" person. :)  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to have watched this student organization grow into something so big, that people want to come and be a part of it! :)

That said, I'm going to relax until 7pm when it's time for me to go pick up the Firehouse Subs, then off to the RHA Meeting!! :)

Comments

  1. these samples sound amazing! where are you getting all these?! lol! :) nothing beats getting fun stuff in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I forgot to put that in there!! haha! I got some from allyou.com (they have a page where you can sign up for a new sample each day) and Walmart.com has a section under their "In Stores Now" tab where you can sign up for free samples. Some of the other sames I think I may have seen on other blogs I follow...or just hearing about them on TV commercials and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week