An Apron for my Mom!! :)

I've been working on this off and on all summer and I finally finished!! :)
I didn't have a pattern or anything, I was pretty much making it up as I go! And I'm really happy with it! :)
I lined the back (because Mom likes things lined! I'm bad about forgetting it's a possibility hahaha! Things always look so nice and finished when they're lined! :) ).
Also, the pockets are actually "double-pockets" if that's a technical term.  And I appliquéd flowers onto the pockets, made out of paisley shapes. :)
















make it wear it

Comments

  1. Wendy, this is ADORABLE!!! What a lovely gift for your mom! I can tell just from the pictures that the quality is amazing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,
    I just love the apron you made for your mom! I love wearing aprons when I work in the kitchen. I know your mom will just love it! Hey, that pretty fabric looks familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice Wendy! Just beautiful and I know your Mom will love it. I've been meaning to make myself an apron all summer long. Here it is the middle of August and still no apron. I guess I'm going to have to move that to the top of my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That looks so great! I want one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!! :) :)

    And yep, that fabric should look familiar Donna!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! I can't wait to get it. I've never had an apron! Thank you Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy,
    You did an amazing job on the apron and no pattern...that's awesome! Great fabric choice! Hope your week is going good :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week