Keep the Easley's in your Prayers

Beverly passed away tonight around 9pm.  Bryan updated the CaringBridge page tonight and said that all 8 children were at home, and they were all singing Beulah Land at the time.  He said that her last words were
"The angels are here to get me!"
How wonderful is that? :)  Pray for the two oldest kids as they go to college in the next week.  One is returning, and one is going to be a first-year student.  Pray for the younger kids as they continue going to school at their church (their first year doing this, since Beverly has home schooled all her children).  Just keep praying for Bryan and the kids (and the rest of her family and friends) during this time! Thanks!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh...this gave me goosebumps. I can't imagine the pain of loosing your mom but what an amazing way to leave this earth...by angels carrying you away! I will keep their family in my prayers this week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week