I got mail!!! I got mail!!!

I got my BEAUTIFUL necklace in the mail today from Mandy at Mandy's Yellow Corner!!! :)

I'll wear it soon and post pictures!!! :) I'm so so excited! Go check out her etsy store if you get a chance! She has adorable stuff like this......

Lovely, Ruffly Half Apron - Pretty Floral (FREE SHIPPING)  MandyBand Ebony (FREE SHIPPING) The Heather on the Hills - Dainty Rosette Necklace (FREE SHIPPING)

PS Can I go ahead and say I wish I could crochet that well? I used to try,
but never finished anything more than lots of chains and a nifty scraf haha! :)


Comments

  1. Thanks Wendy! You're so sweet! And I'm so happy to hear that you like the necklace :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week