Wordless Wednesday - Coffee



Halfway through a week of waking up early to go to training.  Grad school has spoiled me because I have the luxury of sleeping in most days if needed/wanted.  This cup was one of Paw-Paws and I love it love it love it :)  Yes, I'm the sentimental one in the family!!  I found some scrubs from Carraway yesterday that I think Adam got from a friend in high school who's mom worked there maybe?? I don't really know where they came from, but it made me smile a little when I saw them. :)

So maybe this wasn't so wordless haha! :)  :)

The plan for tomorrow after training is to do a little sewing with Megan while we finish watching Pushing Daisies...our new Netflix favorite haha. :)  If any good sewing results, I'll put up some pictures! :)

Comments

  1. I hope we get to see some pictures! I'd love to see what you work on :]

    [I just watched the first episode of pushing daisies a few days ago. . . such a bizarre show! - but I love the artiness of it!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gave you an award dear! you should stop by my blog and grab it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week