Date Night

Well, left my cell phone and my camera at home (oh well! no pictures to prove we went on a date!!) But we did! We walked downtown tonight and went to Adam's favorite place downtown, Little Italy Pizzaria.

Cue stock photos of pesto pizza & pepperoni calzone.....



Yum.

Then we walked around campus for about another hour...we took the long way home. :) We walked by Chill, the newest frozen yogurt bar in town....but we were stuffed...so we walked on by. (Now that song is running through my head...if you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a YouTube video of it.  Not exactly a happy song...but it has a nice catchy tune to it!)

Anywho, it was nice to have weather nice enough to where we could just walk around town and not freeze or burn up! :)  

PS...those cookies Julia and I made...almost gone.  I wasn't kidding...they're good!!!

Comments

  1. i love date nights at pizza places!!! that is so exciting you have a froyo bar now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week