Five Question Friday

Flashback Friday Button
I'm joining up on Five Question Friday this week for the first time. 
I thought the questions were nifty, so why not answer them? :)

And I'm joining up with Flashback Friday...to go along with my answer to the last question! :)


1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Not usually because I don't usually spend much on myself when I spend it! I'm quite the bargain shopper!! :)

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Living in the Res Hall, I've got approximately 100 neighbors.  I know some more than others, just because some of my neighbors hang out in the lobby more than others.  They're all so much fun...I made homemade milkshakes for them last night! :)

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
Hmmm..... I don't really know!  I remember looking forward to turning 10, 13, and 15/16...after that, I wasn't too concerned with what age I was! I guess I'm still the same way! hahah! :) I am looking forward to being a mom one day, but I don't know what age that will be.  If I follow in my Mom's footsteps, that'll be 27.  I guess that's a good age to look forward too....my birthday is on the 27th too. :)

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Always!  I have to go to a mail room to get my mail, but every time I see the FedEx truck or the UPS truck drive around on campus, I hope there's something in there for me that I've ordered and forgotten about hahaha!  I also sign up for lots of freebies, so I never know what nifty samples will show up in my mail along with a new Netflix movie! :)

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
A little fuzzy because some memories I don't know if I remember them because they're in my brain or because they're on the video camera haha.  Possibly my first day of Kindergarten when I sat down and started coloring (gave the girl in the picture a green or purple face...she must not have been feeling well....) and watched as the other kids came in, crying.  I'm sorry I didn't cry Mom!!!  I just like school too much! (obviously...I'm still here!)

First day of Kindergarten in a super cute outfit made by Mom :)

Comments

  1. Visiting from 5QF!! Cute pic of you in Kindergarten! Good luck in grad school...I finished May of '09! Whew...it's a lot of work!

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. y'all had your pictures taken on the first day of school? so cruel, your school was. I would have been one of the ones crying, haha.

    cuuuuuute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha well technically this wasn't taken the first day of kindergarten....but this is the outfit I wore the first day. We used to wear our "first day" outfits on picture day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodnes...what a cutie!! My mom tried homeschooling me in kindergarten so I don't have a kindergarten picture. Shoot. Apparently she didn't feel she was very successful at it though because that was the only year she did. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 27 is probably way too old. Hehe! Aren't you adorable in photo though!
    I may just have to make you a new outfit like that!
    Love Ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh your pic is so adorable! :) and i really want your mail!!!!! haha! happy weekend wendy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week