Game Day!!!

A look back at some past Auburn Football. :) :) 

War Eagle!!!!

Freshman Year - Iron Bowl I believe...

Me & Adam Freshman Year



Emily, Julia, & I at the Iron Bowl Freshman Year



Me & Lydia Sophomore Year



Me & Adam Freshman year



Me & Julia Senior Year



Me & Julia Freshman year (we matched that day!)



Megan, myself, and Julia first game of the year last year.



Me and Julia Freshman year (we think? haha)



The stadium at the first game last year. (This is hanging in our living room :) )

Comments

  1. I love Auburn. If we hadn't moved to Texas my senior year of highschool I would have been an Auburn Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures... This made me miss game days! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so fun to look back on pictures. very cute! i love that the stadium pic is in your living room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I actually miss going to games at FSU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week