Construction in my "front yard"

This is what I've been hearing while I'm in deep slumber at 6:30 in the morning....construction in my "front yard." And by "front yard" I mean, the parking lot haha.  They've been working on the sewage system or something for the last month, and they're about finished! They're going to move to the other parking lot next week, which means I won't hear it in the morning haha! (And I'm hoping they'll repave that parking lot! It was needing it really bad!!)


Isn't that artsy?? :) I thought so! :) I was trying to capture as many of the trucks there, but the picture was taken during their lunch break...so there wasn't much going on.

And guess what I'm doing today? I'm spending the day with the hubbie! His noon class is cancelled, so we just might go to Chill or AK's and get some frozen yogurt!! :)

Comments

  1. yay for a day with hubby! have fun and i agree, you should get some frozen yogurt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I hope you get some peace and quite soon!! [and yes, i think it's quite artsy with the blinds :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week