Quick Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry - Inspired by Campbell's!

Adam made this delicious dinner for us last night...so yummy!


He remembered that Freshman or sophomore year they used to make some delicious stir-fry at their apartment and it involved a can of something from Campbell's...he was thinking Cream of Mushroom but he wasn't sure.  I searched Campbell's website and found this recipe!  Of course, Adam put his spin on it!  We have some fresh chicken, some chopped leftover steak (my favorite part I think), some sliced red peppers, green peppers, and yellow peppers, a can of cream of mushroom (and he sneaked in a can of mushroom hoping I'd accidentally eat a few!!), and he added in a little flour so it would thicken!

Wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week