Banana Oatmeal Cookies

I made these tonight/early this morning while a group of us were hanging out in the lobby.  I had some bananas that weren't going to make it through the night....so we did a little cooking.  I found a recipe for banana oatmeal cookies and we tweaked it (I always tend to do that!)

3/4 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup veggie oil
1 egg
1 tsp nutmeg all spice (I was out of nutmeg and the all spice smelled intriguing)
2 small very ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup flour

Preheat oven to 350*F.
Combine ingredients in order listed.  (A hand mixer comes in handy for helping the bananas mush).
Drop by the tablespoonfuls onto an aluminum-foil covered cookie sheet (the best way to cut down on dishes).
Bake 10-15 minutes (11 worked perfect for me with two pans in the oven).


So Yummy....and approved by my residents!!! :)


Linda Link Badge

Comments

  1. Yum. These sound great. Might even let the kids have cookies for breakfast :)
    Thank you for posting 2 wonderful recipes!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week