Squash Casserole

Back before Adam left for Fire College (last week...see...told you I was behind in my blogging...but I'm catching up! :) ) I went to market and bought some fresh squash.  The day he left, I made some squash casserole...it turned out so good! :) I got the recipe from my Auburn Cookbook.  I made a few changes (as always...) so I'm going to put them in here!

2 eggs
1 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
splash of milk
2 cups cooked summer squash
at least 1 cup cracker crumbs
1 cup shredded cheese
cooking spray
1/4 cup shredded cheese for the top
1/4 cup cracker crumbs for the top


  • Beat the eggs well.  Add soup and milk, stir until blended.
  • Add the squash, 1 cup of the cracker crumbs and 1 cup of cheese. Stir.
  • Spray a 1 1/2 quart dish with cooking spray.
  • Pour the squash mixture into the dish and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup cracker crumbs.
  • Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.

I forgot to take pictures of it when it was done..but here is the squash cooking!! :)

Comments

  1. That sounds so good! I am always looking for new ways to cook squash, and I can't wait to try it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week